Wednesday, September 17, 2008

4 days 'til CX racing


As the night time temps drop into the 50s and the leaves start to fall all of the sudden I'm looking at single chainring setups on cyclocrossworld.com or the right kind of tires for hardpack. With cross season descending on SoCal this weekend I know a lot of you are gearing up and getting ready. Some have been training for months and others not at all. Either way Sullivan Canyon has gotten a new image over the last month and while the road season is a fading memory I will attempt to take the next few days to regurgitate a few memories from the Midwest. I might not be racing 'cross right away but I might as well help motivate some of the team. Now repeat after me... "I love cross racing! I love cross racing!"

1 comment:

Rob L said...

Hope to see you out there, B. If not racing, then maybe spectating as The Amazing Mr. Potholder Hands?

http://tinyurl.com/66aawh

Twitter / teamlg