Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Ontario Crit. Cat 4/5 -Only 25 seats left.

Feb 24th Ontario CA Our page on shared docs - put your name in once you're registered

Registration

Get to sleep in (and still race)
Get to watch the pros start while you're still out a breath
One more notch on the race gun
Car pooling is cool
Reaffirms why you live on the west side
Cat 5 isn't a 20 min race
Cat 5 purse is $200
Only 25 seats left.

Come on guys let's not get closed out on this I'm workin' on my lead out perhaps, I'll get it right for one of you.

Marc

3 comments:

Andrés said...

I'm in for the 30+ 4/5 and the regular 4/5. I crashed hard the last time I did this, so I can blame you if I crash again, right Marc?

Andres

Anonymous said...

I believe the field limits for both 4/5 races are 75... so we have a little (not a lot) of time left. This could be an awesome opportunity to debut our tent?

We should all do both races... big opportunities here for 5's to get two races in one day...

Matt

Stratton said...

i'm in for the 4/5's how is it possible to do two races though for the 5's?? p.s. my parents live like 10 min away i'll try to bribe my mom to hook it up with some orange slices and juice boxes straight AYSO half-timing it naw i'm sayin??

Twitter / teamlg